Access 2023/2024 Nursing Training Forms and learn out how to fill Nursing Training College Online Admission Forms. Besides, applicants must first purchase an application voucher and login https://healthtraining.gov.gh/ with the Serial Number and PIN to access the online application forms.
Table of Contents
Application into Health Training Institutions in Ghana
The Ministry of Health (MOH) wishes to inform the general public that the Nursing Training College online admissions portal for the 2024 application has been opened. Applications are invited from qualified candidates to purchase the Nursing Training Forms and read thoroughly through their entry requirements before completing the online application form.
How Much is Nursing Training Form
Purchase a Nursing Training College application voucher from any Agricultural Development Bank(ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedi (GH₵ 200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence).
Nursing Training Forms and Mode of Application
- No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher with a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use an email address of relations]
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial Number to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- The online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- Only applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
How to Apply for Nursing in Ghana
Here’s a comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to apply for nursing admission in Ghana.
- Tap on the URL: https://healthtraining.gov.gh/
- Click on Apply located at the top of this page
- Enter the Serial Number and PIN found on the voucher
- Fill out the form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print-out application summary
- Regularly check your application status with PIN and Serial number.
Apply Now: KNUST BSc & Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
Applicants should regularly check their admission status, interview days will be sent to qualified applicants, and results published on this portal. Also, admission letters will be sent to all successful applicants.