Besides, find out a simple (but complete) guide on how to check Ghana Nursing, Midwifery and Health Training College admission status and print admission letter for the following nursing training college; Damongo, Pantang, Nalerigu, Mampong, Koforidua, Esiama, Atibie, Seikwa, Berekum, Kwadaso SDA, Kwapong, Fomena, Winneba, Ho, Komfo anokye, Kumasi, Tepa, Korle Bu, Cape coast.
Nursing Training College Admission List
- The management of Nursing and Midwifery Council – NMC has officially released admission list, interview days will be sent to qualified students. Also, Interview results will be published on this portal.
- Use this portal to view your admission status.
- Admission letters with your payment fees will be sent to qualifying students. Pay your fees to confirm acceptance of admission.
How to Check Nursing Admission Status
Here is all the steps to follow to check nurses training admission list
- Visit the web address: https://apply.healthtraining.gov.gh/application
- Enter your Serial Number (Voucher Code) and PIN
- Tap on Submit
- Print or Save as PDF
Congratulations!!! You are welcome to Nursing and Midwifery Training College
- Report to school on time
- Attend classes
- Take part in quizzes and exams
- Pass your clinical
- Pass final exams