The Ministry of Health (MOH) wishes to inform Degree and Diploma Nurses and Midwives from public and private health training institutions and Certificate Nurses (public ONLY) about the 2021 recruitment. Besides, Nurses and Midwives who completed in 2019 and are permanently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana are to note that;
- MOH Recruitment of Nurses 2021 into the service will commence on Wednesday 10th November 2021 at midnight.
- The public is kindly informed that the Ministry of Health (MOH) does not charge money for recruitment and postings, therefore all applicants are advised not to make any payment for this recruitment, and whoever pays, does so at their own risk. Any person who demands money should be reported to the Chief Director of the Ministry.
Deadline for Nursing Training Recruitment
The deadline for submission of applications is Friday 19th November 2021 at 6.00 pm
How to Apply
Applicants should follow all these steps by steps guidelines and apply online.
- Login here https://hr.moh.gov.gh/
- Check your clearance using your PIN and Index Number
- Create an account with your PIN and Index Number
- Login with your newly created account and submit your application
- Follow the instructions to select the preferred agency under the Ministry of Health (MOH)