Browse and access the MOH Admission Portal to apply now. This portal is designed for all health training colleges and Nursing training college’s applicant to check admission status/list after a successful application process in Ghana.
Admission Requirements for Nursing Training and Midwifery Programmes
Nursing Training College – MOH Admission Portal
All Nursing Training College are furnished with a wealth of training materials and resources from across The Global Health Network for all your research training and continued professional development needs.
Sales of application vouchers
- Agricultural Development Bank
- GCB Bank
How to Apply
- Purchase a voucher for GH¢ 200 from GCB or ADB
- Visit ‘healthtraining.gov.gh‘
- Click on apply located on top of this page
- Enter Serial Number and Pin found on voucher
- Sign Up to Fill form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print-out application summary
NB: Regularly check your application status with pin and serial.
When is Nursing Training College Interviews?
- Interview days will be sent to qualifying students
- Interview result published on Moh admission portal
When is Nursing Training Admission list going to be out?
- Admission letters will be sent to qualifying students
- Payment fees to confirm acceptance of admission
- Use this portal to view your academic progress and financials (students)
- Confirm invitation and attend interview
- Check interview result
- Check and print out offer letter
- Confirm Admission Fee
- Pay at designated bank
- Report to college
Moh Admission Portal and Academics Activities
- Report to school on time
- Attend classes
- Take part in quizzes and exams
- Pass your clinical
- Pass final exams