The Nursing and Midwifery Council wishes to announce the release of licensure examination of August 2021 Registered General Nursing (RGN), Registered Midwifery (RM), and Public Health Nursing (PHN) Licensing Examination Results.
How to check your Nursing Licensure results
Here’s how candidates can check their results on the Council’s Online Portal by the following steps:
- Browse the URL: https://nmc.gov.gh
- Navigate to: https://nmi.nmc.gov.gh/results/results
- Click on Online Services> Online Results
- Select Generate Code on the next page
- Enter your Index Number and Contact Number.
- Click on Generate Code. You will receive the code via SMS.
- Tap on Check Results
- Key in your Index Number and the Code you received.
How to Print your Nursing Licensure Results
- Tap on the Congratulations button to fill the registration form online.
- Click on the Submit Button and Print a hard copy of the registration form for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the Filled and Endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip.
Nursing Results Checker
Results checker allows all nursing and midwifery candidates who have sat given exams to check their results online. Be mindful of individuals who promise to sell cards or change results for you through social media. They Don’t Originate with The Council.
Also Check: NTC – Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination Result
NB: Unsuccessful candidates may register at a communicated date for re-sit.