Browse University of Professional Studies, Accra – UPSA Admission Portal and access upsa.edu.gh.admission portal to apply for admission in UPSA and also navigate to login onto admission status checker portal and check admission list of successful applicants. Also, find out if UPSA Admission forms are out.
UPSA Admission Portal
Kindly follow these simple steps-by-steps guide to complete USPA Online Admission Forms.
- Purchase Online Serial Numbers (OSN) Here >>>UPSA OSN Purchase
- Login UPSA Portal
- Enter Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the online application form
- Tap on Login
- Fill in all required details on the application form
- Preview and Submit
- Print a complete copy of online application form
Attachment of Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
- Copies of all certificates (Certified)
- Original transcript(s) of academic records (certified copies)
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate or any national ID or legitimate documentary proof of date of birth
How much is UPSA Admission Form
UPSA Admission form is available for purchase at the cost of GH¢230.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points;
- Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the UPSA Interpay
Buy UPSA Admission Form Using Mobile Money
Here are the steps to follow and buy UPSA Admission forms via mobile money (all networks) short code
- Dial *887*18#
- Enter Name of Institution (eg. UPSA)
- Check the Entry Mode and Amount
- Press 1 to proceed
- Input your secret code to confirmed payment.