Access Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology – KNUST Admission Portal and apply for admission as an Undergraduate Applicants (Regular), Postgraduate Applicants, or Undergraduate Applicants (IDL). All applicants who wish to apply can purchase an e-voucher at the Bank when the KNUST Admission form is out.
KNUST Admission Programmes/Courses
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology – KNUST Admission Portal provides specific admission information ranging from undergraduate programmes through postgraduate programmes to distance learning Programmes. KNUST is keen on facilitating your application and admission process to enable you to study with us.
In line with this, KNUST application process is fast, more reliable, and convenient through online admission system. Our timely correspondence and the information we share periodically on admission issues serve as a guide to aid you. Join us, let’s learn together, come, and share your culture.
KNUST Cutoff Points
Candidates are required to read thoroughly through the Undergraduates KNUST Cutoff points and all their Postgraduates entry requirements before they proceed to the KNUST Admission Portal for an online application form.
Apply to KNUST
- Visit KNUST Website: https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/
- Tap on Apply Online to begin the application
- Enter your Serial Number and PIN (Lost your PIN?)
- Generate Login PIN for (International Applicant Only)
- Click Login
- Here is your Admission Form, fill in all details
- Preview and Submit
- Print a copy of the online application form or save it as a PDF
All applicants who have successfully been admitted can now apply for KNUST Scholarship
Check KNUST Admission Status
Here is the KNUST Admission status portal. To view your admission status, kindly follow the link below;
Book Accommodation at KNUST
- Accept the offer of admission to proceed.
- Pay academic fees in full before applying for accommodation.
Please Note: Do not pay academic and residential fees together. Make a reservation for accommodation before payment of residential fees.
Follow the steps below to make a reservation and select a room
- Login here with your Application Number and PIN.
- Select the Make a reservation button to view available accommodation.
- Read and accept the accommodation instructions.
- Select accommodation from the list available. A reservation code will be generated.
- Log out of the system and proceed to a PayPoint to pay residential fees.
- After payment of residential fees, log in to the system to select a room.
Apply Now| GUSSS Hostel Portal
KNUST Nursing and Midwifery Admission (Top-Up)
Institute of Distance Learning – IDL KNUST
Do you have urgent questions to ask? Contact us through the following:
Institute of Distance Learning:
Recommended Browsers: Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Join our Telegram Platform for Latest Updates. Tap on the icon below the page let get social.