Explore the University of Professional Studies, Accra – UPSA Interpay platform designed for prospective and formal students to create an account and login to disburse the payment based on the various amounts such as academic facility user fees, medical levy & examination fees, sports levy, hostel fund, and SRC/GRASAG dues).
About UPSA Interpay
University of Professional Studies, Accra – UPSA to carry out specific academic actions such as payment of fees. UPSA makes it easy for the institution to receive your payments. The system also provides students with the convenience of paying the university anywhere and anytime using various payment channels. After you have paid your fees and miscellaneous charges at any recommended banks, you should disburse the payment to UPSA. Check out the detailed explanation on how to use the UPSA interplay.
How to Login UPSA Interpay
- Visit UPSA Interpay Link
- Enter Index Number and Password
- Tap Login
If you cannot remember your password, tap on Forgot Password to recover it. To recover your password, you will be required to provide your username and email address so that a reset code will be sent to your email.
How to Disburse UPSA Fees
Here is how UPSA Fees are disbursed via interpay system
- Login to https://www.interpayafrica.com/upsa/student
- Select Pay Fee from the menu
- Select the multiple fees you want to pay
- Tap Select button
- Press “Pay” to allow the system to pay the fee
- Confirm payment and press OK
After payment Login UPSA Student Portal to start your registration after which you must get ready to come to campus to complete it.
How to Top-Up UPSA Student Wallet
Here is how to top-up UPSA student wallet. Purchase airtime for any operation using any mobile money (MoMo) account
- Dial UPSA Student Wallet Shortcode *789*8772#
- Select Option 1 to Top-up
- Enter your Student ID (Index Number)
- Follow the steps to confirm transaction
- For more queries check frequently asked questions (FAQs)