University of Cape Coast – UCC Admission Portal is a dashboard design for all students where you can browse and find out all programmes, UCC Cut-off points, UCC admission list, UCC websites, Students Portal and all other online registration.
UCC Online Registration
- Applicants can purchase e-voucher containing a PIN and Serial Number at the various Sale Centres
- This will be used to complete the Application Form Online
- Online applicants should visit UCC Website
- Then Tap on Admissions
- Click on Apply Online for further instructions.
- Applicants should then Select Entry Level
- Enter your PIN and Serial Number
- Submit and Fill in your details
UCC Admission Portal
The University of Cape Coast open admission portal every year and invites applicants for admission into the following undergraduates/first degree (Direct) academic programmes and the following programmes for first degree Distance Education applicant.
Check all the available courses at UCC
UCC Cut-Off Points
Read them carefully before applying online to avoid any disappointment.
Submission of Admission Form
All distance education applicants are required to provide the following information on the large EMS envelope:
- Application reference number
- Names in full, no abbreviations accepted
- Study/examination centre (Distance Education)
- Contact number
- Programme – which should be hand written
Applicants should ensure that all WASSCE/SSSCE results are verified. A copy of the Confirmation Page together with a copy of Academic Transcript and Certificates should be submitted to the nearest College of Distance Education Study Centre or to any branch of Ghana Post Office
Two copies of completed online Application forms accompanied by two copies of result slips, certificates and transcripts should be sent to the nearest College of Distance Education (CoDE) Study Centres or to the Ghana Post
Hard Copies of the completed online application forms should be submitted at the Admissions Unit, College of Distance Education Learning Centres.
Application forms received without application reference numbers, photocopies of certificates, results slips/final GPA of transcripts will not be processed.
- Keep photocopies of the confirmation page and receipt with pin and serial numbers for reference purposes.
- Application reference numbers should be quoted when communicating with the College.
- No change of programme will be allowed after submission of the application on-line.
- Foreign applicants will pay their fees in US Dollars.
- For enquires, call us on 0556950944/0208114677.