Ghana National Fire Service – GNFS has officially released the date, screening schedules and shortlisted applicants activity within the 2021 enlistment/recruitment process. Access shortlisted applicants’ date, Screening date, Medicals date, Aptitude exams, and training dates below.
Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment 2021
The Recruitment Process involves 4 main stages, (i.e Online Application, Documentation, Physical Body/Medical Screening and a Written/Aptitude Test. Successful applicants at each stage shall be notified via SMS for subsequent processes.
All Applicants are to note that the Screening Centres for each of the 16 Regions are the various GNFS Headquarters’ in the same regions and the Tema Headquarters is the second screening centre for Accra Candidates.
Shortlisted GNFS Enlistment Process – 2021
Send Mass Messages to Qualified Applicants
- Qualified Applicants receive messages with specific dates to report at their selected screening centres for screening and documentation
Orientation/ Training on (Fake Reports Detection)
Introduction and Use of Queue Number System
- Training to be held by TrybeNet and GNFS IT Unit which shall, in turn, carry out the said operation at various screening centers
Printing Exams Questions
Screening/ Documentation at the Regional Level
- The following Regions shall be batched into two considering the number of entries received to prevent congestion and media attention (i.e GT Accra, Eastern Region, and Ashanti Region)
- The first group Reports on Monday, October 25, 2021
- Second group reports on Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Saturday, October 30, 2021
GNFS Shortlisted applicants for Medical Examination
- Qualified applicants who made it through all processes undertaken at the regional level (i.e Body Selection, Documentation, Written Exam)
- The qualified persons at this stage shall be sent a text to report at a designated Health Facility for Medical Screening.
Final Selection of GNFS Successful Applicants
- All successful Applicants will receive a text to report for training.
- Applicants who successfully passed through all the stages are to report for training on specified dates.