Explore more about National Teaching Council – NTC registration procedures to discover the GTLE portal and learn how to login to check your NTC examination results in Ghana.
Table of Contents
About GTLE Registration
The National Teaching Council – NTC is a government institution established by the Ministry of Education. Its purpose is to organize a Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination – GTLE for teachers in Ghana. This assessment will be used to issue all teachers a teaching license in the country.
Therefore, all prospective colleges of education and university graduates who offered educational courses in various accredited institutions in Ghana are required to register and write this exam. Note that, the NTC licensure exam is mandated under this law.
How to Confirm Your NTC Status Online
Meanwhile, before NTC registration commences, NTC will require you to confirm your status. This will notify you if you’re eligible to write the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE). If your confirmation status fails proceed to your awarding institution and require them to upload your details onto the NTC Indexing Portal.
NTC Registration Fees
The registration fees depend on the number of papers you are writing. Also, whether you are writing for the first time or you are re-siting. Check out the registration fees for all papers.
How to Register for NTC Exams
Here are all the registration procedures you need to follow to get yourself registered for the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination. After the registration, Download a few Past Questions to get yourself prepared for the exams.
- Buy NTC GTLE Form
- Take PIN and SERIAL NUMBER from the Bank after payment.
- Login exams.ntc.gov.gh
- Enter your E-voucher Serial Number and PIN
- Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for a change of photograph after the examination.
- Review the information provided and submit
- Print a Summary of your application
Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBER secure after registration for the licensure. To use Mobile Money to buy an NTC E-Voucher. Check out the following steps and use Mobile Money shortcodes to purchase an E-Voucher for your registration.
How to Check your NTC Results and Certificate
- Login NTC Website
- Click on the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination
- Select Check Results
- Enter your Serial Number and PIN (Obtain from the bank during NTC registration)
- Print Result or Print Certificate
NB: You can also save it as a PDF and print it later.
Forgot all the NTC login details
- Read on how to check NTC result
- Click on Forgotten all details
- You are given two options (select one and fill in the details)
- Proceed and print your results
Unfortunately, you have exceeded your login attempts.
- You will be charged an amount of GH¢ 7 for five successful logins.
- Click the button below (proceed) to start the payment process.