The National Teaching Council – NTC registration portal for 2022 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination – GTLE is live. This is to improve professional standing and status of teachers and to ensure licensing and registration of teachers in Ghana.
Login here to check NTC Exams Past Questions
Why Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination?
The purpose of the Licensing Examination is to enable qualified teachers acquire a professional license and prepare teachers to meet the demands of the National Teachers’ Standards of possessing the minimum knowledge, skills, values and attitudes necessary to deliver effectively in schools.
To get your teacher registration number login Teacher Portal Ghana
Who Should Register for Licensure Examination?
- All Prospective candidates who hold the Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), M.Ed and are desirous of seeking employment as teachers. The candidates are to apply on-line at exams.ntc.gov.gh and complete the application form for the licensure examination.
- All the above-mentioned candidates who completed in 2022
- or before qualify to write the NTC Examination at a Centre of their choice.
- Candidates who wrote the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination but were unsuccessful in some papers may register to re-sit.
Fees for registration:
a) Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ 350.00 to register for the examination.
b) Candidates who are re-sitting are to pay GHȻ 150.00 for one (1) Re-sit paper.
c) Candidates who are re-sitting two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ 210.00.
d) Candidates who are re-sitting all three (3) papers are to pay GHȻ 350.00.
How to buy NTC Voucher
- Payment can be made at any branch of GCB Bank LTD and Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide.
- Candidates must notify the Bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
- MOMO Payment can be made through the short code *772*51#
NB: Candidates are encouraged to confirm status here before registration.
How to Apply for NTC Exam
- Take Pin and Serial No. from the Bank after payment.
- Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
- Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
- Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for change of photograph after the examination.
- Review information provided and submit.
- Print Summary of the inputs made
- Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secure after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination.
Explore the GTLE Ghana PortaPrep to access Free Tests and 1000+ NTC Sample Past Questions and Answers.