Discover the National Teaching Council, NTC Indexing Portal, and learn how to login to verify your indexing number and confirm your eligibility status. Here, fresh GTLE candidates can check their status to determine whether their data has been uploaded onto the portal by your training institution before you start the registration process.
The National Teaching Council is indexing all the Teachers in Ghana. NTC is taking details of both continuing and graduated students to generate codes for them to access resources on the NTC platforms easily. The indexing entails collecting the details of all present and graduated students in the Colleges of Education and Universities.
About NTC Indexing
- A prospective candidate shall be indexed before registering for the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination.
- An indexing fee is Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 50.00).
- NTC registration payment can be made at any branch of Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide or mobile money payment can be made through the short code *772*51# across all networks by using your college or university index number.
- After successful payment, you will receive a message on your phone that contains your name, indexing number, and further instructions.
- Discover the NTC Indexing Portal to verify your details by logging in with your indexing number received on your phone via SMS. For the in-banking payment, if you do not receive the indexing number immediately you can use your transaction number from the bank which can be found on the payment receipt to log in to verify your details.
- Use the indexing number to register for the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination.
- Before a prospective candidate can make payment, his/her details will have to be uploaded onto the indexing portal by their training institutions.
- A prospective candidate will not be able to pay at the bank or via the shortcode if he/she does not have a minimum degree qualification.
How to Acess the NTC Indexing Portal
Follow these procedures to access the National Teaching Council, NTC Indexing Portal.
If your details have been uploaded by the institution, you shall be indexed before registering for the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination.
How to Login to NTC Indexing Portal
Here’s how to log in to the National Teaching Council Indexing Portal.
- Access the Indexing Portal
- Enter your credentials
- Verify your details
Candidates who may not receive their messages or cannot pay at the bank should contact his/her college authorities to confirm whether their information has been sent to the NTC.