National Teaching Council (NTC) in a press release states that the licensing of in-service teachers is still ongoing. Hence, management wishes to inform teachers that, in a follow up to a request from some relevant stakeholders, the deadline has been extended indefinitely. All qualified teachers are to register on the Teacher Portal Ghana (TPG).
NTC Teacher Portal Ghana Registration Links
NTC Request for Proposal to Evaluate Licensure Examination (GTLE)
Teachers Portal Ghana: NTC Registered Number Login Guides -tpg.ntc.gov.gh
7 Simple Steps to Register for Teachers License and Registration Number
4 Relevant Steps for NTC Licence Registration
Teacher Portal Ghana Registration Requirements
- An active email address (create a new email address)
- SSNIT Number
- Teachers Staff ID (Identification Number) – only GES employees
- Passport Photograph (Scanned)
- First appointment letter (Scanned as Pdf, png or jpeg)
- Scanned document of professional training (e.g Teacher Cert A, Diploma, PGDE, B.ED, M.ED, MPhil, Ph.D.)
Check NTC Exams Results: May 2021 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination
Teacher Portal Ghana Login Registration
- Open a web browser and search tpg.ntc.gov.gh
- Create an account or login to an existing account
- To login Click Register Now
- Select Teacher Sign up as the account type
- Click on Send register link
- Tap Ctrl + T (+) to open new tab
- Check your email for an NTC TPG confirmation link
- Kindly follow the link to complete the registration
However, the issuance of license to qualified in-service teachers will begin in Greater Accra Region and later proceed to other regions.
Nationwide issuance of teacher license for all in-service teachers -NTC
Besides, teachers are to note that registration on the TPG is the first step for qualified teachers to issue their license. After licensing of qualified teachers, NTC will proceed to register and issue a temporary license to non-qualified teachers across the country.
Also, a detailed schedule of the licensing in other regions shall be provided in due course. Therefore, all teachers are encouraged to visit tpg.ntc.gov.gh and register for their license.
For more info: 0552828853
Office Location: Education Close Street, Opposite University of Ghana City Campus, Adabraka
One thought on “Teacher Portal Ghana – tpg.ntc.gov.gh login”
Please I not received my message for the training