Browse and access the Ministry of Health – MOH Recruitment Portal. This portal has been designed to enable qualified, registered health professionals who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance to apply for positions in the agencies every year.
MOH Recruitment Portal
- This portal is only for health professionals who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance. Please note the following:
- Without financial clearance, you cannot be placed on the government payroll.
- Without financial clearance, you cannot create an account.
- We cannot help you acquire financial clearance under any circumstances.
- To check whether you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round,
- Medical Officers will use their Medical and Dental Council (MDC) registration numbers
- Pharmaceutical Professionals will use their Pharmacy Council PINs
- Nurses and Midwives will use their index numbers
- Allied Health Professionals their will use their PINs
- If the system confirms that you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round, you will be redirected to create an account in order to log in and complete the application.
2. Input the following details
- Pin/Index Number
- Full name
- Confirmed Password
3. Tap on Register
NB: Doctors should type their registration numbers without space. Eg. MDC/RN/10316 should be MDCRN10316.
Log In with your index number/pin and password.
Forget your Password?
Reset your New Password HERE
MOH Check Clearance
- Log In Here
- Enter your Pin /index number/license no
- Enter your full name
Applicants who couldn’t find their information in the system should use the form below to request for financial clearance.
MOH Clearance Request Form
1. Sign Up Here
2. Fill in the following details
- Index Number
- Phone Number
- Year of Completion
The public is kindly informed that the Ministry of Health does not charge money for recruitment and postings, therefore all applicants are advised not to make any payment for this recruitment, and whoever pays, does so at their own risk. Any person who demands money should be reported to the Chief Director of the Ministry.