The Ministry of Health (MOH) wishes to inform the general public that the online admissions portal for the 2022/2023 nursing training forms is officially out. henceforth, applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in Ghana. Therefore, applicants are advised to read all application guidelines and entry requirements and apply.
How Much is Nursing Training Form?
Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch for Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00).
How to Apply for Nursing Training Admission
- All purchased vouchers are valid for use up to the deadline, if not used.
- No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
- Hence, upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence.
[Please NOTE: Do not use an email address of relations]
- In addition, you will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial Number to Access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Also, the online registration form can only be access using your PIN and self-created password.
- Log into the online application portal and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process.
- Besides, candidates have to use their PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- All qualified applicants will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION.