Discover the Ministry of Health – MOH Online Application Portal via https://hr.moh.gov.gh/ and login to apply for MOH Recruitment. Here, Doctors, Dentist, Nursing and Midwives, other medical professionals can check clearance, create an account with a PIN or Index Number, as well as submit your application online.
Table of Contents
Ministry of Health Recruitment Portal
The MOH Online Application Portal has been designed to enable qualified, registered health professionals who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance to apply for positions in the agencies listed below
- Tamale Teaching Hospital (TTH)
- Mental health Authority (MHA)
- Ho Teaching Hospital (HTH)
- Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG)
- Korle Bu Teaching Hospital (KBTH)
- Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH)
- Cape Coast Teaching Hospital (CCTH)
- Ghana Health Service (GHS)
Online Application Portal via hr.moh.gov.gh Portal
This portal is only for health professionals who have been granted financial clearance by the Ministry of Finance.
Please note the following:
- Without financial clearance, you cannot be placed on the government payroll.
- Without financial clearance, you cannot create an account.
- We cannot help you acquire financial clearance under any circumstances.
- To check whether you have financial clearance for a particular recruitment round,
- Medical Officers will use their Medical and Dental Council (MDC) registration numbers
- Pharmaceutical Professionals will use their Pharmacy Council PINs
- Nurses and Midwives will use their index numbers
- Allied Health Professionals their will use their PINs
How to Create an Account
Here is a step by step guide on how to create an account with ministry of health
- Visit Ministry of Health – MOH Recruitment Portal via https://hr.moh.gov.gh/register
- Enter your PIN OR Index Number
- Full name
- Enter your Password and the second time to Confirm Password
- Tap on Register
- Complete the online application form with your credentials
- Preview and Submit
- Print OR Save a copy as a PDF
How to Apply
To apply applicants have to check clearance and request for application form
- Visit MOH Recruitment Portal
- Check MOH Clearance Portal
- Create an Account OR Already have an account?
- Login with your newly created account and submit your application
Login MOH Portal | hr.moh.gov.gh
- Visit MOH Recruitment Portal via https://hr.moh.gov.gh/login
- Enter your PIN OR Index Number OR License Number
- Tap on the Login button
The public is kindly informed that the Ministry of Health does not charge money for recruitment and postings, therefore all applicants are advised not to make any payment for this recruitment, and whoever pays, does so at their own risk. Any person who demands money should be reported to the Chief Director of the Ministry.