Released of November-December 2021 RNAC & RNAP Nurse Licensing Examination Results
The Nursing and Midwifery Council – NMC wishes to announce the release of the November-December, 2021 Registered Nurse Assistant Clinical (RNAC) and Registered Nurse Assistant Preventive (RNAP) Licensing Examination Results.
2021/2022 Nursing training admission form is officially out: Apply here
How to Check Nurse Exam Results
Candidates can check their nurse (NMC) licence results on the council’s online portal by following these steps:
Go to https://nmc.gov.gh
Click on online services>>>Online results
Tap Results Checker
- Select Generate Code on the next page
- Key in your index number and conduct number.
- Click on Generate Code. You will receive the code via SMS.
- Proceed to click on Check Results
- Key in your index number and the code you received.
Step 5: Candidates who are successful should;
- Click on Congratulations button to fill the registration from online,
- Click on the submit button and print a hard copy of the registration form for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip.
Note: Unsuccessful candidates may register at a communicated date for re-sit