Released of November-December 2021 RNAC & RNAP Nurse Licensing Examination Results
The Nursing and Midwifery Council – NMC wishes to announce the release of the November-December, 2021 Registered Nurse Assistant Clinical (RNAC) and Registered Nurse Assistant Preventive (RNAP) Licensing Examination Results.
How to Check Nurse Exam Results
Candidates can check their nurse (NMC) licence results on the council’s online portal by following these steps:
Go to https://nmc.gov.gh
Click on online services>>>Online results
Tap Results Checker
- Select Generate Code on the next page
- Key in your index number and conduct number.
- Click on Generate Code. You will receive the code via SMS.
- Proceed to click on Check Results
- Key in your index number and the code you received.
Step 5: Candidates who are successful should;
- Click on Congratulations button to fill the registration from online,
- Click on the submit button and print a hard copy of the registration form for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip.
Note: Unsuccessful candidates may register at a communicated date for re-sit