Discover St. Paul’s SHS Online Admission Portal via www.spacoshsadmission.com and learn how to login to access, and download the admission letter, admission form, CSSPS enrollment form, prospectus, as well as acceptance/bond form, undertaking form, and code of conduct.
Computerized School Selection and Placement System, CSSPS
Explore the CSSPS Checker Portal and Check SHS Placement. Proceed to Download School Admission Letter Online, print it out, complete the form with your details, and submit a copy to the school administration, if only you are placed by CSSPS.
Successful aspirants are required NOT TO come to the school premises, just follow the procedures online and come to school on the date announced by GES.
St. Paul’s SHS Courses/Programmes
Senior High School (SHS) is a second-cycle institution that offers various courses leading to the award of the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- OPTION A: Physics, Chemistry, Elective Mathematics, Biology
- OPTION B: Physics, Chemistry, Elective Mathematics, Elective ICT
- OPTION C: Physics, Chemistry, Elective Mathematics, Geography
- OPTION A: Government, Geography, Economics, Elective Mathematics
- OPTION B: Geography, Economics, Elective Mathematics, Elective ICT
- OPTION C: Literature-in-English, Ewe, French, Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- OPTION D: Government, Music, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- OPTION A: Financial Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Elective Mathematics
- OPTION B: Financial Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Elective ICT
- OPTION C: Financial Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Cost Accounting
- General Knowledge of Art
- Graphic Design / Picture Making
- Sculpture / Leatherworks
- Drawing and Design
- Elective ICT
- General Agriculture;
- Animal Husbandry;
- Elective Mathematics,
All SHS 1 students offer the following compulsory core subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Social Studies
These are offered in addition to four other elective subjects selected from one’s programme of study. Besides, the Ghana Education Service – GES in collaboration with National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA) has implemented a new curriculum known as Common Core Programme (CCP) expected to take effect next academic year.
Find out the educational reforms in Ghana and the new subjects outlined in the Common Core Programme (CCP).
Login St. Paul’s SHS Online Admission Portal
Here is how to download the SHS Admission form and letter by following the procedures;
- Access www.spacoshsadmission.com
- Go through the courses we offer and their options
- Navigate to click on REGISTER NOW
- Fill out the Personal Record form and save it
- Pay for the ONLINE processing FEE after which you download your ADMISSION LETTER and PROSPECTUS.
St. Paul’s SHS Online Registration Form
Access St. Paul’s SHS registration portal and complete the online application form.
- Explore https://register.spacoshsadmission.com/
- Input details on your CSSPS form
- Select Course and Option (see hint)
- Fill in your details
- Enter your parent/guardian details
- Tap Next to proceed
- Preview and Submit
Download the following documents after filling out the admission form:
- Admission letter
- Acceptance/bond form
- Undertaking form
- Code of conduct
Admission is not complete without these documents.
Well done!!! Use your JHS Index number to log into the system If you have not been placed use the CSSPS SHS Self-Placement Portal. Find STEM Schools in Ghana.
List of Category A, B, C and D Senior High Schools (SHS) in Ghana
Guidelines for New Arrivals
- Students must undergo a physical examination to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, hair trimmed according to school regulations, etc. at the school gate.
- Students especially boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress or their assistants for their Kit-list to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated with a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts which will be used for the collection of items from the school’s store.
- Borders are obliged to report to their houseparents for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for the allocation of tables in the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safekeeping. Such monies should be kept with their house parents.
Guidelines for Subsequent Arrivals
- Students are to report to their house parents for registration immediately upon arrival.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.
St Paul’s SHS and Minor Seminary, Denu Contact Details
- Inquiries: 0244169692/0206362557