Discover the Computerized School Selection and Placement System, CSSPS Portal, and learn how to do self-placement with several SHS /TVET and STEM schools to select based on your aggregate. To get started, obtain an CSSPS placement voucher from an approved vendor or using MoMo.
CSSPS Self School Placement Portal
Steps to Access the CSSPS SHS Self School Placement Portal. To access the school placement platform, candidates are to follow the steps below:
- Obtain CSSPS eVoucher Placement Checker Online
- Access CSSPS Website
- Enter the Ten-digit Index Number + year of completion. , 123456789022
- Enter the CSSPS PINCODE details (Serial Number and PIN)
- Tap on Submit and wait for Placement to show up
- Print the placement form or save it as a PDF if you have been placed
- Visit the school of placement to begin the admission process
SHS Self Placement Portal
Find a simple step-by-step guide on how to check placement and learn how to do CSSPS Self-Placement.
- Explore www.cssps.gov.gh
- Select Check Placement Module
- Tap on the Check Placement button
- Enter your Index Number and eVoucher PIN
- View your placement
- You will be redirected to the self-placement module and be provided with several schools to select based on your aggregate.
- Choose your desired Residential Preference (Day/Boarding)
- Tap on the Submit button
GES Help Desk
For inquiries on your CSSPS school placement contact
- Toll-free: 030 298 7654