Discover Bishop Herman College, BIHECO Online Admission Portal via myshsadmission.com and login to download the SHS admission letter, admission form, CSSPS enrollment form, prospectus, kits list, and enrolment code.
Table of Contents
Computerized School Selection and Placement System, CSSPS
Explore the CSSPS Checker Portal and Check SHS Placement. Proceed to Download the SHS School Admission Letter Online, print it out, complete the form with your details, and submit a copy to the school administration, if only you are placed by CSSPS.
Successful aspirants are required NOT TO come to the school premises, just follow the procedures online and come to school on the date announced by GES.
BIHECO SHS Courses/Programmes
Bishop Herman College, BIHECO is an institution that offers various courses leading to the award of the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- General Science
- General Arts
- Visual Arts
All SHS 1 students offer the following compulsory core subjects:
- English Language
- Social Studies
- Integrated Science
- Physical Education
These are offered in addition to other elective subjects selected from one’s programme of study. Besides, the Ghana Education Service – GES in collaboration with the National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA) has implemented a new curriculum known as the Common Core Programme (CCP) expected to take effect next academic year.
Login Bishop Herman College, BIHECO Online Admission Portal
Here is how to confirm, and download the SHS Admission form and letter. Only students placed in Bishop Herman College are allowed to fill out the Online Admission Form.
- Explore myshsadmission main website
- Scroll down and click on ‘Click here to select your school’ button to proceed
- Select Bishop Herman College, BIHECO to proceed
- Enter your JHS Index Number and Add the year you completed JHS (E.g. xxxxxxxxxx22)
- Click on the Login button
- Complete and submit the admission form
- Print your Admission Notice
- Download Kit List and other documents.
Pay the online admission processing fee. The Guardian’s email address is required. If you need to pay for more than one student, use different email addresses.
Download the following documents after filling out the admission form:
- Admission letter
- Placement Form
- Enrolment Form
You will be required to input your Enrolment Code found on the Enrolment Form. Admission is not complete without these documents.
Guidelines for New Arrivals
- Students are to undergo a physical examination to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, hair trimmed according to school regulations etc. at the school gate.
- Students especially boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress or their assistants for their Kit-list to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated with a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts which will be used for the collection of items from the school’s store.
- Borders are obliged to report to their houseparents’ for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for the allocation of tables in the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safekeeping. Such monies should be kept with their house parents.
Guidelines for Subsequent Arrivals
- Students are to report to their house parents for registration immediately upon arrival.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.