Admission intake into Kenya School of TVET (KSTVET) formerly Kenya Technical Trainers’ College (KTTC) is through Online Application Portal. Here, applicant apply, register for their course, and select their preferred campus of study.
Table of Contents
KSTVET Admission Requirements
To qualify for Kenya School of TVET admission, an applicant must possess these required documents;
- Original academic certificates.
- Duly certified copies of your academic certificates.
- A copy of your admission letter.
- One colored passport-size photo.
- Duly signed college rules and regulations
- We duly filled out the registration form
KSTVET Online Course Application Procedures
To apply and study at Kenya School of TVET, here are the steps to follow;
- Go to KSTVET Website
- Tap on Apply Now on the homepage
- Fill in the KSTVET online application form to choose the course that matches your qualifications.
- Attach copies of academic certificates and national ID in one PDF.
- Click on the Save button and save the application.
Did You Know
KSTVET Rejected Application
An application for admission to KSTVET can be rejected if the course applied for does not match the skill area pursued at the diploma or degree level.
If your application is rejected, you can re-apply and choose the right course as your application will be processed.
Rectification Procedure (Re-Uploading Academic Certificates)
- Login KSTVET Campuscura using your National ID as both user ID and password.
- If your application status is waiting RECTIFICATION.
- Select the check box before “offer letter”
- Select the AMEND button.
- Attach Academic Certificate(s) only (Combined in one PDF file format).
- Answer the question of how you knew about us
- Click submit.
Note: Ensure you view your attachments before attaching your certificates to the form
Your status is “Waiting Rectification” because of the following reasons.
- You have attached a large file greater than 10mbs.
- The format of the PDF is corrupt.
- You have not attached some certificates/ transcripts.
How to Check KSTVET Online Application Status
The Kenya School of TVET application status can be viewed through the following steps;
- Login KSTVET Student Portal
- Navigate to Quick Links
- Locate the Student Portal
- Enter your ID number as the username and password to sign in
- Download your KSTVET application letter and print it.
If the status is “Waiting Rectification” refer to the Rectification procedure on the prospective student tab and amend your application.
If the status is “Application rejected” you make a fresh application and select a course based on your skill area as per your certificate/Diploma/Degree.
Seeking for sponsorship?
College rules & regulation forms are available on the website. www.kttc.ac.ke under [Prospective menu]