Learn how to book hostel accommodation at Kenya School of TVET (KSTVET). To access the KSTVET Hostel Portal to book accommodation online, and check fee balance among others, you will be required to login KSTVET student portal using your admission number in CAPS as both the User ID and Password.
How to Book Hostel Accommodation Online at KSTVET
Here’s the procedure to book a hostel accommodation at Kenya School of TVET through a KSTVET online portal.
- Access the KSTVET Website
- Tap on the “Student Portal”
- Log in using your admission number in UPPER CASE (2022AE12345) as both user ID and password.
- Click on Hostel and Catering
- Click on Bed Booking
- Click on Reserve
- Select the Hostel, Room, and Bed of Your Choice (Depending On Availability)
- Click on the Save button to Reserve Your Room
NB: in case you see none it means that the particular hostel is full.
To download your KSTVET admission letter, access mycompuscura and login using your ID/Birth certificate number as both User ID and Password. After downloading your admission letter save it and print as it will be one of the requirements for registration.
Seeking for sponsorship?
KSTVET Student Online Registration Procedure
To register online at Kenya School of TVET, here are the steps to follow;
- Access My Compuscura Dashboard
- Select the check box before “offer letter”
- Select “join” button
- Tap on “join now” and edit your details where necessary (Make sure all starred areas are filled)
- Attach your academic certificates combined in one PDF file format (The PDF file you uploaded when applying).
- Attach your admission letter
- Tick the check box
- Tap on the “Save” button
Congratulation!!! Your admission number will appear on the screen.
To access KSTVET services such as Online Accommodation Booking, and checking fee balance among others, you will be required to login KSTVET student portal using your admission number in CAPS as both the User ID and PASSWORD.