The Commission for TVET Ghana Registration for 2024 May/June Certificate II Examinations and other Technical Programmes is via the CTVET Online Portal.
Table of Contents
Commission for TVET Ghana Online Registration
The Commission for TVET Ghana announces to stakeholders and the general public that the registration of candidates for the May/June Certificate II Examinations and other Technical Examinations has commenced. Consequently, the Commission would like to serve the following notices for your kind attention and compliance:
TVET Examination Registration Procedures
- Access the TVET Portal for the 2024 May/June batch registration
- Candidates should be allowed to check their names’ correct spelling and arrangement before the software is exported for processing.
- CTVET will not accept responsibility for incorrect spelling and arrangement of candidates’ names.
- Heads of Institutions should ensure that all candidates are duly registered on the software.
Note: No manual registration would be accepted.
- Ensure that the Continuous Assessment marks of 30% are compiled and entered into the software for Certificate II candidates only.
- Check and ensure that every candidate is registered for the right programme before the system goes off.
CTVET Entry Requirements for Registration
Ensure that DBS candidates writing for the first time have the following entry qualifications:
- Five (5) GCE ‘O’ Level credit passes including English and Mathematics.
- RSA or Ghana Commercial Examinations Stage II with passes in Four (4) subjects including English and Mathematics.
- SSS/SSSCE/WASSCE with Four (4) passes including English and Mathematics.
CTVET Registration Fees
- Ensure that the correct fee for each candidate is paid.
- Fees for the 2024 May/June Certificate II Examinations (Core & Elective subjects) and other Technical Examinations should be paid directly to CTVET. (Refer to the fee schedule on the registration portal)
How to Access the TVET Examination Registration Portal
Follow these comprehensive steps to access and login to the Commission for TVET Ghana Online Registration Portal.
- Go to the CTVET Website
- Navigate to Examination
- Tap on May/June Registration
- Login with Username and Password
- Fill out all required field
- The number of candidates to be registered for a programme should not be less than five (5). Please be mindful of this Clause and comply.
- The picture size should be 3cm x 3cm with a white background.
- Technical Drawing is compulsory for all third-year candidates EXCEPT those pursuing the following programmes; Hospitality and Catering Management, Cosmetology, Fashion Designing Technology, Printing, and General Textiles.