Access the NABPTEX Examination Results Checker Portal and login with your detail to check and print your results online.
The National Board for Professional and Technician Examinations (NABPTEX) has Released the provisional results for certificate II core and elective examinations, access course, technician, advanced, and diploma examinations.
The Core Subjects Examinations formerly conducted by erstwhile National Board for Professional and Technician Examinations (NABPTEX) and the Elective components, Technician. Advanced and Diploma Examinations formerly conducted by the erstwhile Technical Examinations Unit (TEU) have been merged under the Commission for TVET (CTVET) under the transitional provision of the Education Regulatory Bodies Act (ERBA) 1023 of 2020.
In line with the above CTVET wishes to announce to Vice Chancellors of Technical Universities. the Heads of Pre-Tertiary Technical and Vocational Education and Training Institutions, and the General Public that, the provisional results for Certificate II Core and Elective Components, Access Course. Technician, Advanced, and Diploma Examinations have been released.
How to Buy NABPTEX Results Checker PIN
- Access the URL here to Purchase NAPBTEX Result Checker PIN
- Select NABPTEX Results Checker PINs
- Tap Buy Now (Make sure you have 55.5 Cedi’s in your MoMo Account)
- Enter your billing details-Name, Phone Number, and email address
- Place an order and select your payment method
- Tap Pay Now
- Select the payment method by choosing pay with MoMo
- Choose your network provider (e.g. MTN, VODAFONE, AIRTEL-TIGO)
- Pay 55.5 Cedi’s
- Enter the OTP code send via Phone Number
- Enter your MoMo PIN to approve the transaction.
- NAPBTEX Result checker Serial Number and PIN will be sent via your Phone Number and Email provided.
How to Access NABPTEX Results
Candidates are kindly requested to access their NABPTEX results online by their details given to them by their respective institutions.
- Visit the URL: https://ctvet.gov.gh/results/
- Login May/June Portal
- Enter Index Number and Unique Reference Number
- Enter Serial Number and PIN
- Input your Email Address
- Tap Submit button and wait for your result to be displayed.
- This may take several minutes. Ensure that popup blocker is disabled on your browser.
- Print or Save it as a PDF
Meanwhile, candidates for the Access program should contact their respective Technical Universities for their results.
In a related development, the results of 160 candidates from some schools have been withheld pending investigations due to examination irregularities.
The Certificate II Examination consists of two parts, the Core and the Elective components. The Core component is made up of English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science Social Studies, and Entrepreneurship whiles, the Elective Component comprises the trade/professional areas. In all, a total number of 28,834 candidates (73% males and 27% females) from 175 Public and Private Technical Institutes wrote the examination at 120 centers throughout the country.
NABPTEX Website: www.nabptex.gov.gh
CTVET Website: https://ctvet.gov.gh/