Discover the South West Gauteng TVET College – SWGC ITS Student Portal via ienabler.swgc.co.za and login with your credentials for online academic course registration. Here, SWGC Students access online services, check application status, residential registration, and exam results, change personal information, print their fee statements, check their timetable, and make payments.
Table of Contents
About SWGC ITS Student Portal
South West Gauteng TVET College Student Portal is an ITS iEnabler for both prospective and registered users to access online facilities/applications, online registration for academic courses, check admission status, check semester results, residential registration, Change personal information, get academic and other information and make payments.
Both prospective and continuing students can access the SWGC Student ITS iEnabler Portal with their Student Number and 5-digit PIN login credentials.
How to Login SWGC ITS Student Portal
Here’s how to access and login to the South West Gauteng TVET College Online Student Course Registration Platform.
- Explore the SWGC Website
- Scroll down the page
- Locate the Quick Links tab
- Tap on Online Applications
- Access the Login page
Well done!!! Follow these steps to register for your semester courses.
South West Gauteng TVET College Online Registration of Courses
Here are the easy steps to register for semester courses online via the South West Gauteng TVET College ITS iEnabler Portal
- Access the SWGC Student ITS iEnabler
- Login with your credentials
- Tap on Registration
- Tap and read the Rules and Regulations, then click “I accept”
NB: Please note that failure to do this will result in you getting error messages when you attempt to register for your courses. These error messages will appear until you come back to accept the rules and regulations.
- Tap on Submit Registration
- Verify your details
- Select Save and Continue
- Tap Continue
- Preview the summary of the courses you have selected. Then, “Accept Registration”
- Select Proof of Registration – PDF and Tap on the document.
- Download and print out 2 copies
- Send them to your department for endorsement and keep one copy.
Forgot your South West Gauteng TVET College Number?
Choose any of the following identification types and supply the relevant information to identify you on the system and reset your Student Number.
- Use the login page
- Select the ID Number, Passport Number, or Email Address
- Tap Search
- Visit your email for your student number