Discover the Tshwane North TVET College – TNC Student Online Self Help iEnabler Portal via ienabler.tnc.edu.za and login with credentials for academic course registration. Here, TNC Students access online services, check applications status, residential registration, exam results, change personal information, print their fee statements, check their timetable, and make payments.
About TNC Student Portal
Tshwane North TVET College – TNC Student Self Help iEnabler Portal is gateway for students to access online facilities/applications, registration for academic courses, check admission status, residential registration, Change personal information, print their fee statements, check their timetable, get academic calendar and other information and make payments.
Both prospective and continuing students can explore the Tshwane North TVET College Student Portal with their Student Number and 5-digit PIN login credentials.
Here’s a simple (but complete) Step by step guidelines for online courses registration for students at Tshwane North TVET College.
How to Login TNC Student Portal
Here’s how to access and login to the TNC Online Student Self Help iEnabler Course Registration Portal.
- Explore TNC Website
- Navigate to Student Portal
- Access the Login page
Well done!!! Follow these steps to register for your semester courses.
TNC Online Student Course Registration
Here are the easy steps to register for semester courses online via the Tshwane North TVET College Self Help iEnabler Portal.
- Access the TNC Student Self Help iEnabler
- Login with your credentials
- Tap on Registration
- Tap and read the Rules and Regulations, then click “I accept” NB: Please note that failure to do this will result in you getting error messages when you attempt to register for your courses. These error messages will appear until you come back to accept the rules and regulations.
- Tap on Submit Registration
- Verify your details
- Select Save and Continue
- Tap Continue
- Preview the summary of the courses you have selected. Then, “Accept Registration”
- Select Proof of Registration – PDF and Tap on the document.
- Download and print out 2 copies
- Send them to your department for endorsement and keep one copy
Congratulations!!! You have now registered as a student of Tshwane North TVET College. Apply for NSFAS Funding and check your status regularly.
Forgot your Tshwane North TVET College (TNC) Number?
Choose any of the following identification types and supply the relevant information to identify you on the system and reset your Student Number.
- Login here
- Select the ID Number, Passport Number, or Email Address
- Tap Search
- Visit your email for your student number
TNC Contact Details
Email Address: [email protected]