Discover the Ekurhuleni West TVET College – EWC Student Portal via ienabler.ewc.edu.za and login with your credentials for online academic course registration. Here, EWC Students access online services, check applications status, residential registration, and exam results, change personal information, print their fee statements, check their timetable, and make payments.
Table of Contents
About Ekurhuleni West TVET College Student (EWC) Portal
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Student Portal is a self-help Enabler for both prospective and registered users to access online facilities/applications, online registration for academic courses, check admission status, check semester results, residential registration, Change personal information, get academic and other information and make payments.
Both prospective and continuing students can access the EWC Student Self Help iEnabler Portal with their student number and 5-digit PIN login credentials.
How to Login EWC Student Portal
Here’s how to access and login to the Ekurhuleni West TVET College Online Student Course Registration Platform.
- Explore the Ekurhuleni West TVET College Website
- Move to Online Application Option
- Follow the link under Returning Student Application
- Access the Login page
- Enter your Student Number and PIN
- Tap on the Login button
Well done!!! Follow these steps to register for your semester courses.
EWC Online Registration of Courses
Here are the easy steps to register for semester courses online via the Ekurhuleni West TVET College Self-help iEnabler Portal
- Access the EWU Student Self-help iEnabler
- Login with your credentials
- Tap on Registration
- Tap and read the Rules and Regulations, then click “I accept”
NB: Please note that failure to do this will result in you getting error messages when you attempt to register for your courses. These error messages will appear until you come back to accept the rules and regulations.
- Tap on Submit Registration
- Verify your details
- Select Save and Continue
- Tap Continue
- Preview the summary of the courses you have selected. Then, “Accept Registration”
- Select Proof of Registration – PDF and Tap on the document.
- Download and print out 2 copies
- Send them to your department for endorsement and keep one copy.
Forgot your EWC Student Number?
Choose any of the following identification types and supply the relevant information to identify you on the system and reset your Student Number.
- Login here
- Select the ID Number, Passport Number, or Email Address
- Tap Search
- Visit your email for your student number