Discover the latest job vacancies and Internship opportunities in Kenya Ports Authority via the KPA Career Portal. Find the vacancy that suits your interests and qualifications and apply.
Table of Contents
KPA Job Application Requirements
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
Required Skills and Quality
- Decision-making skills.
- Good communication and counseling skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Patient Advocacy
- Behavioral Competencies.
- Time management skills.
How to Login the KPA Job and Internship Portal
To apply for any career opportunities (Jobs and Internships) advertised by the Kenya Ports Authority (KPA), you first have to access and register to start filing the online recruitment application form.
- Go to the Kenya Ports Authority Website
- Navigate to Careers
- Access the KPA Careers Portal
- Find the link to the latest KPA jobs
- Filling in the prescribed application form
- Preview and submit
How to Apply for Jobs in Kenya Ports Authority
Unless so otherwise advertised; applications will be addressed to:
General Manager, Human Resources & Administration
Kenya Ports Authority
Post Office Box 95009 – 80104
It is clarified that upon making any such application for a job at the Kenya Ports Authority, whether solicited or unsolicited, only successful applicants can be/will be acknowledged or contacted.