Applicants who have applied to study at Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) can now check their Application Status online. Discover if you have been admitted, find meaning to your EMC status, and learn what to do.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to assist you in completing your EMC Online Application – we’re here to support you every step of the way.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) Application Status and Meaning
Finding it challenging to grasp the meanings of your Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) Application Status and meanings on the student online portal? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Take a look at the following glossary, and it’ll help simplify things for a smoother experience. Your understanding matters to us.
- The Pending verification status indicates that your application was submitted successfully, but that documentation has not been verified yet.
- Booking of students to write the PACE test is only applicable to new students or applicants.
Students have been booked for the PACE test but have not written/ marks have not been captured.
- Decision for application, either: Provisionally accepted/ unsuccessful/waiting list.
- When the student has been provisionally accepted, some are pending their final results.
- The student can come to the college for registration after they have accepted the offer, which will change from Provisionally Accepted to Pre-enroll.
- When the student who had outstanding documents reloaded the documents or reloaded those that were rejected during verification.
- It is in two ways: if in case there is a space on a program, or if the student failed to accept the offer in 72 hours.
- Student who has applied for incorrect level, but have been directed to the correct levels.
- When the application has been cancelled by the student or the student has accepted the offer from another institution
What to Do
Eastcape Midlands College – Online Application Status: What they mean and what action to take
- Outstanding documents: If there is one/more documents not uploaded. Make sure all FIVE documents are uploaded.
- Pending verification: When the application has been completed in full with all the required documents. Wait from the College for verification of your application
- Incomplete profile: Protection of Personal Information. Allow my information to be shared.
If all these listed categories are not ticked, we will not be able to work on your application. If one of the following is not ticked in green
- Document reload: If one/more document/s were rejected, also when the outstanding/rejected docs were reloaded. Re-upload the correct documents.
- Book assessment: Booking of students to write PACE, only applicable to new students/applicants. You will receive an email/SMS with assessment details
- Pending assessment: An applicant has been booked for PACE, but has not written/marks have not been captured. The status will not change if the applicant does not write the assessment
- Pending review: Assessment marks have been captured, awaiting the selection process. Wait from the campus and monitor your portal and emails
- Provisionally accepted: It means you have been made an offer. Accept within 72 hours
- Pre-Enrolled: You have accepted the offer. Wait for registration dates/details
- Verified waiting list: First preference should there be a space. Wait from the campus & monitor the portal & emails
- Waiting list: If the applicant does not accept the offer within 72 hours/ if the program applied for is currently full. Wait from the campus & monitor the portal & emails
- Unsuccessful: Your application was not successful. Re-apply when the application period opens
- Cancelled/canceled student: If an applicant cancels the application/Accepts one offer other applicants are canceled automatically.
NB: Monitor your EMC Student Portal and emails frequently, these are platforms the college will communicate with you at all possible times.
How to Check Eastcape Midlands TVET College – EMC Application Status
How do you know you have been admitted to Eastcape Midlands TVET College? Follow this step to check your EMC admission status online.
- Explore https://emc.coltech.co.za/
- Enter your ID Number (if you have a valid RSA ID Document) or Passport Number (if you are a foreign student)
- Tap on Continue to proceed