Discover the Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS) Recruitment Portal and login to find the latest job vacancies at KEPHIS.
Table of Contents
Advertisement for Jobs Position at KEPHIS
The Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS) is a State Corporation in the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock Development established under the Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service Act, Number 54 of 2012 to undertake regulatory function in the agricultural sector on matters regarding plant protection, seeds and plant varieties to assure quality of agricultural inputs and produce towards a food secure nation and safe trade.
In line with its mandate, the KEPHIS is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions in Kenya.
How to Access the KEPHIS Career Portal
Applicants should visit the online portal located in the Careers section of KEPHIS website (www.kephis.go.ke) to submit applications electronically.
- Go to KEPHIS Website
- Navigate to Career
- Tap on the Online Portal
- Sign in to the KEPHIS Recruitment Portal to view job descriptions and apply
- Navigate to Open Vacancies to explore the Vacant Position List
How to Apply for Jobs at KEPHIS
Follow these procedures to apply for the latest job vacancy at Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Service (KEPHIS).
- Access the KEPHIS Recruitment Portal
- Take Action to Read Job Descriptions
- Fill in all Required Fields to complete the KEPHIS Online Application Form
- Indicate the position and the vacancy number in the subject line
- Attach detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates, transcripts, national identification cards, and any other supporting documents (as PDF attachments)
- Submit Application
KEPHIS is an equal-opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only KEPHIS shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail their original and certified copies of the relevant certificates & transcripts and original national identity card during the interview.