Explore the National Employment Authority (NEA) Online Portal and login to sign up for an NEAIMS account. Here’s where Employers, Job seekers, and Private Recruitment Agencies (PRAs) utilize the NEAIMS in accessing services. Employers can declare/advertise job opportunities, and shortlist and recruit new employees through the NEAIMS Recruitment Portal.
Table of Contents
National Employment Authority (NEA) Online Portal
The National Employment Authority (NEA) developed the National Employment Authority Integrated Management System (NEAIMS) to provide through an effective approach, much-needed services to stakeholders efficiently and effectively.
The services offered under NEAIMS Portal include:-
- Registration of Job Seekers
- Registration of Employers
- Registration of Private Recruitment Agencies (PRAs)
- Emergency distress reporting for migrant workers
- Linking job seekers and Employers
- Providing information on registered private recruitment agencies
How to Sign Up As a Job Seeker /Intern on NEIAMS
Job seekers are required to register and search for open job opportunities through NEAIMS and finally Private Recruitment Agencies are required to conduct all their activities through the portal.
- Access NEAIMS Account
- Navigate to Job Seekers/Intern Sign-Up
- Tap on Job Seekers/Interns Sign Up
- Enter details in the fields provided
- Tap on Signup
- Tap on OK on the dialogue window on successful sign-up
- Tap on the NEA Logo
- Login with your Username (National ID number) and your Password
- Tap on Sign In
How to Declare a Vacancy/Job Opportunity on the NEAIMS Portal
Employers can declare/advertise job opportunities, and shortlist and recruit new employees through the NEAIMS portal.
- Login NEAIMS Dashboard
- Tap on Vacancy Declaration to view the submenus
- Access Vacancy Declaration Form
- Enter the Position/Vacancy Name
- Tap ‘’To generate Advert Number’’ for an advert number
- Select the Area of Study
- Select the Course
- Tap on the Save button
- Input details in the field provided
- Tap Save to Submit the advert
How to Sign Up/Register as an Employer on NEAIMS Portal
To sign as an employer, here are the steps to follow;
- Access the NEAIMS Website
- Navigate to Employer Sign-up
- Fill in the Online Application Form
- Tap on Sign Up to save
- Tap on OK when the account is confirmed
- Tap on My Profile and update the fields
- Tap on Update Profile button
- Tap on OK to proceed
Note: An employer’s registration must be Verified and approved by the respective County Employment Officer before filling Annual Employee Returns and/or advertising vacancies/job opportunities.
How to Apply for Job on NEAIMS Recruitment Portal
Follow these comprehensive step-by-step guide to apply for an advertised job career at the National Employment Authority (NEA).
- Go to www.neaims.go.ke
- Open NEAIMS homepage
- Tap to Apply for Jobs Available in Kenya
- Explore the list of Local Active Jobs
Job seekers can also access and Apply for a job available Abroad, Kenya’s Government to Foreign, Government jobs, and a List of Private Employment Agencies.
How to Reset Your NEAIMS Password
Are you a Jobseekers/Interns and want to reset your NEAIMS password? Here’s what to do:
- Access NEAIMS Login Homepage
- Tap on the forgot/reset password on the login screen
- Input details on the password reset form
- Tap on the Reset Password button
NB: The new password will be sent to your email address.