Explore csspsverify.com to access the CSSPS Verification and Confirmation Portal and login with your Index Number and Date of Birth to check and verify your school selection and placement choices via https://csspsverify.com or using your mobile phone via the shortcode (USSD) *899*88#.
CSSPS Verification and Confirmation Portal for 2021 BECE candidates
The Management of Ghana Education Service (GES) will be sent a Bulk SMS to all parents/guardians on the school choices made by the 2021 BECE candidates. Besides, parents or candidates are to check and ensure the selected schools, courses, residential status, gender are all correct via the cssps verify.com login. If what you filled at school is not what has been captured in our system, notify us for corrections through your JHS head.
How to Access BECE CSSPS Verification Portal
To Access CSSPS Verification and Confirmation Portal to verify your BECE School Selection Choices. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the CSSPS Verification and Confirmation Portal via: https://csspsverify.com
- Login with your Index Number and Date of Birth
- Access Token via MoMo
- Tap Fetch Candidate’s Selection
NB: CSSPS changes can be made by your school administrator.
Verify your CSSPS BECE School Choices using Phone
- Dial the Shortcode (USSD) *899*88#
- Select Option 1 – Generate Access Token
- Provide Student Index Number
- Follow the prompt to view and confirm your choices
CSSPS Verification Duration
- Starts: Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- Ends: Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Candidates should note that this is not a new process of school selection and therefore schools cannot be changed except there is an error that needs to be rectified.
Parents, guardians, candidates, and the general public are to take note and act accordingly.