Explore WAEC Results Checker Portal via ghana.waecdirect.org or eresults.waecgh.org to find out how to check BECE Results Online in Ghana.
Table of Contents
West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is set to release the BECE Results for Ghanaian candidates as the date have been confirmed by the Minister of Education. Candidates should expect the results after these stages have been completed.
Besides, once the result is officially out, candidates will have the opportunity to login eresults.waecgh.org to access and print their BECE results online using their phone or PC (Laptop)
How to Check WAEC BECE Results Online
To login to WAEC Ghana BECE Results Checker Portal, here are all the steps you need to follow.
- Visit the Link here: https://eresults.waecgh.org/ OR https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your Index Number
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE School/Private)
- Select your Examination Year (eg. 2022)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
- Preview your BECE Result
- Print (Ctrl + P) OR Save (Ctrl + S) it as a PDF
How to Buy WASSCE Result Checker with MTN MoMo
Here is a guide on how to buy the WAEC result checker voucher with MTN mobile money
- Dial mobile money short code *170#
- Select Momo pay & pay bill
- Select Pay bill
- Select General payment
- Answer the prompts as indicated
- Payment Code: monicliq
- Amount: (T & C Apply)
- Reference: WASSCE
- You will also be prompted to provide your MTN mobile money PIN to authorize the transaction
- The Result check voucher will be sent via SMS once payment is confirmed
NB: Check your (SMS) inbox for the voucher.
How to Buy WASSCE Result Checker with Shortcode
Here is a guide on how to buy the result checker voucher on your phone with short code via the MONlclip Portal.
- Dial the USSD short code *899*783#
- Select option 1 (BECE Checker)
- Enter the quantity you want to buy
- Enter and confirm the recipient’s phone number.
- Confirm the transaction details.
How to Check your BECE Results on Mobile Phone
The process is easy and simple. After following all these simple guides, subscribers will then receive their results checker PIN/Text message of their BECE results on their phones.
- Dial *800*055# (Work on all networks)
- Select Option 3 – BECE + Year
- Select Option 1 – To Confirm
You will receive a prompt to authorize your transaction via MoMo account (Network provider)
- Input your MoMo PIN digit
- Approve your Transaction
- An SMS containing your voucher details ( Results Checker PIN) will be sent to your mobile phone.
NB: Final amount includes charges:
GES Guidelines for CSSPS
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has released school selection guidelines and infographics to aid parents and candidates of the just-ended Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) select their school of choice and having a smooth placement.
BECE School Selection and Placement
Meanwhile, when the West African Examination Council – WAEC BECE results are out, all Junior High School (JHS) graduates will have the opportunity to Login CSSPS Placement Checker Portal to check Senior High School (SHS) placement. Besides, an applicant who has not been placed into any Senior Cycle institutions can follow this guideline for self-placement.