Explore Walden University Student Portal as known as myWalden Student Portal via my.waldenu.edu. Here, Students Login with their credentials to Access classroom, register for a class, manage finances, and find other university resources and services to support your success during your journey at Walden.
Set Up Your Walden E-mail Account
Set up and check your Walden email. This is the primary communication channel between you and Walden. Regularly check your inbox on my Walden (“Academics” page, upper right corner) for important updates from instructors, and about upcoming events, academic support, and more.
Step 1: create your password.
Step 2: create your new student portal account.
How to Access Walden Student Portal
To discover myWalden University Student Portal, here are the steps to follow;
- Visit the Walden University Website via: https://www.waldenu.edu/
- Navigate to the top of the homepage
- Locate and Tap on login tap
- Select Students
- If you are enrolled in a course-based program, MyWalden is your student portal.
- If you are enrolled in a competency-based program, MyTEMPO is your student portal.
How to Login Walden Student Portal
Here are the 5 simple steps to login to my Walden Student Portal
- Browse the URL: https://my.waldenu.edu/
- Tap on Login Button
- URL will be redirected to my Walden Student Portal
- Sign in with your Walden Email
- Tap Next to proceed
Request for Transcript
To request a transcript;
- Login or register by creating a new account.
- Enter your Email and Password (If you have already registered)
- To the left and click Sign In.
If this is your first time using the online order system, Create Account and enter the required information. Once your account is created you will be able to request transcripts online and track the status of your orders.
Explore Parent Portal
Walden Contact Details
If you still need further assistance, contact the Customer Care Team at 1-800-WALDENU
Call Us: 844-992-6486