Discover the Grand Canyon University – GCU Student Portal and login with your credentials to access online classes, registration for courses, electronic library, or any other system or services you will need as a student.
The GCU Portal serves as a hub for almost any resource you could need at Grand Canyon University. Inside the GCU Portal, you can access your LoudCloud classroom, view your counselor information, check your GCU email, and much more!
Table of Contents
How to Login GCU Student Portal
- Browse the URL: https://gcuportal.gcu.edu/
- Select the appropriate button to be redirected to the correct login screen
- You will then be directed GCU Student Portal Homepage
- Enter your GCU email address ([email protected]) and password
- Tap Sign in
Accessing Your GCU Email in the GCU Portal
After completing the enrollment process with Grand Canyon University, you will receive your GCU username and GCU email account. It’s important to check your email regularly as you will receive messages from your counselor, instructors, and important notices from the University.
To access your GCU email
- Login to GCU Homepage
- Locate and Tap on the Email icon from your My Apps dashboard.
- You will be directed to your Outlook email inbox.
If you are accessing your email for the first time, you may be asked to set up your preferred language and time zone settings. When selecting your time zone, choose the one that reflects where you live.
How to Access LoudCloud Classroom in the GCU Portal
Accessing your LoudCloud classroom is as easy as logging into the GCU Portal.
- Login my GCU Dashboard
- Navigate to My Courses option in the upper left-hand corner
- Tap on your course code from the list of options underneath My Courses to be taken directly to that class.
Keep in mind that per GCU policy, previous courses will remain available for six weeks. After this point, they may be archived at any time and will disappear from the My Courses list in your GCU Portal. It is recommended that you save any content that you would like to keep from your course within six weeks of it ending.
How to Register Courses Online
The Course Registration app in the GCU Student Portal allows Traditional Students to change their course registration before the new semester and pick new course times if they choose.
Students can make changes to their course schedule up to 2 weeks before the new semester starts. To make schedule changes after the deadline, please contact your Student Services Counselor.
To access the app;
- Select the Course Registration app.
- You will then be directed to a Student Self Registration page at register.gcu.edu.
- To see other course options, select the Change button next to the respective course.
NOTE: Students will not be able to change the course that they are scheduled for, just the section. Contact your Student Services Counselor if you would like to change any of the courses you are taking for the upcoming semester.
How to Check your GCU Grades/Results
Once your instructor has posted your final grades, you can review them by logging into the GCU Portal.
- Login to GCU Dashboard
- Locate and Tap on the Class Schedule / Grades app.
- If you have more than a one-degree program, you can change it from the drop-down menu under Choose a program of study.
- There are three sections from which you can view your courses: Current, Scheduled and Completed. You can filter the courses you see by clicking the plus or minus sign next to each section.
- To download a full list of all of your courses and grades, click on the Download Schedule option at the top of the screen
Find out how to request for transcript
Grand Canyon University
GCU Website URL: https://www.gcu.edu/
The Student, Faculty, and Parent Gateway Portal. For additional technical assistance please navigate to support.gcu.edu.