The University of Cape Coast (UCC) application Portal is open for admission into undergraduate/first degree (regular) programmes for the next Academic Year.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for admission into undergraduate programs of the University of Cape Coast for the next academic year.
NB: Postgraduate application portal is also open admission into next academic year.
Applicants are advised to read application instructions and UCC REQUIREMENT/CUT-OFF POINTS very carefully before completing the online application form.
Applicants are to note that, the following UCC programmes are available for next academic year.
Applicants are to buy application E-Vouchers which are up for sale at the Centres listed below:
Where to get UCC Application E-Voucher
- Cashier’s Office, University of Cape Coast (Mode of payment – CASH)
- University of Cape Coast – Accra Office, Tesano – Accra (Mode of payment – CASH)
- I-J Consult, Millennium City, (Off Pentecost Convention Centre Road), Kasoa (Mode of payment – CASH)
- Ghana Post Company Limited (Regional and District Capitals) – (Mode of payment – CASH)
- GCB Bank Nationwide
- ADB Bank Nationwide
- GT Bank Nationwide
- ARB Apex Bank Nationwide
- Republic Bank Nationwide
- Consolidated Bank Nationwide
- Prudential Bank Nationwide
- Zenith Bank Nationwide
How to Apply for UCC Admission Application Portal
- Purchase an e-voucher from any of the vendors listed above. State emphatically whether you wish to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate.
- Visit UCC Admission Portal Here>>>
- Select mode of entry and indicate your entry type (i.e Post WASSCE/SSCE, Post Diploma, Matured … etc).
- Click submit to start applying
- Fill the application form and attach your passport picture. The applicant’s passport picture should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format and must not exceed 100KB in size. Make sure you upload a picture showing your face clearly.
- Clicking the SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER button will save your application for editing later.
- Clicking the SUBMIT AND PRINT button will submit the form and generate a reference number which will be sent to the phone number you specified. (Make sure you provide correct information before submitting the form. Changes after form submission are not allowed).
- Click logout to leave the page. On subsequent login, you will be sent to a tracking page where you can track and print the application form you filled.
Check: Top Educational Courses and their Job Opportunities in Ghana
Deadlines for the Sale of UCC Application E-Vouchers
|Modes||Start of application||End of application|
|REGULAR||1ST JULY 2022||17TH SEPTEMBER 2022|
|SANDWICH(CAMPUS)||31ST MARCH 2022||15TH APRIL 2022|
|DISTANCE||1ST FEBRUARY 2022||1ST APRIL 2022|
|INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION SANDWICH||22ND APRIL 2022||30TH JUNE 2022|
|POST NAC/NAP||20TH DECEMBER 2022||31ST DECEMBER 2022|
- Mode of UCC Application: Online Application Portal
Admissions portal in Ghana