Access the Presbyterian University College Admission Portal and apply for admission as Undergraduate Applicant (Regular), Postgraduate Applicants, or Undergraduate Applicants. Admission offers have been provided via SMS to the phone numbers provided during the application process. Check out the top best universities in Ghana.
Table of Contents
Presbyterian University College Admission Programmes/Courses
Presbyterian University College Admission Portal provides specific admission information ranging from undergraduate programmes through postgraduate programmes to Professional Programmes. the college is eager to help you with your application and admission process so that you may study with them.
The total aggregate score for SSSCE/GBCE is 24 or better and that of WASSCE is 36 or better
- (Integrated Science will be used to calculate the aggregate score of Applicants who apply for the following programmes: BSc. Mathematics, BSc. Information and Communication Technology, BSc. Environmental and Natural Resources Management, BSc. Physician Assistant, and BSc. Nursing.
- Social Studies will be used to calculate the aggregate score of applicants who apply for BSc. Rural and Community Development, BSc. Business Administration and BSc. Economics).
RSA III/ABEC/HND Applicants are eligible to apply.
MATURE APPLICANTS: Except for BSc. Nursing and BSc. Physician Assistant programmes, Mature Applicants for all other programmes must have attained a minimum age of 25 years with relevant work experience (Candidate must include Birth Certificate) and must pass an entrance examination in English, Mathematics, and General Paper/Aptitude Test.
How to Purchase Presbyterian University College Admission Voucher
- Visit the Presbyterian University College online voucher market via online-voucher
- Select the application form you want to purchase
- Provide your Name, Email Address, and a valid Mobile Money Number or VISA
- Click Submit button
- Wait for the PIN to be sent to the Telephone Number as SMS or the Email Address you provided.
How to Complete Presbyterian University College Application form
- Explore the online application portal via workflow.ourmarketplace
- Type in the serial number and PIN on the eVoucher you purchased.
- Complete the form
- Add all supporting documents
- Submit the form
Presbyterian University College Contact Details
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +233 202 277 201-10
Address: The Registrar,
P. O. Box 59, Abetifi-Kwahu,