Are you a Nursing student in Kenya? Discover the NCK Exam Portal and learn how to apply for the Nursing Council of Kenya Licensure Examination online. Find out the NCK examination timetable and other schedules for the year.
How to Apply for the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK) Licensure Examination Online
All eligible applicants are required to be submitted for the exam by their training institutions. After submission by your institution, a link will be sent to your email:
- Login to Your Email
- Follow the link to “Complete Exam Application”
- Access the NCK Online Services Portal
- Tap on the Exams button
- Choose your Exam Center
- Make payments to complete the application
To apply, login to the OSP NCKenya Online Services Portal and click on Exams, then click on Exam Application to make an exam application, choose your exam center, and make payments.
How to Register On the Nursing Council of Kenya Online Services Portal
To register for NCK services, here’s the step to follow;
- Go to https://osp.nckenya.com
- Tap on ‘Not Registered?’
- Select Category as ‘Practitioner’
- Enter your NCK Registration Number (Not License Number)
- Enter your ID Number
- Enter your Email address
- Tap on ‘Register for Online Services’ to receive an email with the activation link.
How to Activate Your NCK Account
- Login to the email you provided during NCK registration
- Find the email from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Access the link provided to continue with the registration
- Tap to Edit Profile
From the activation link in your email, you will be redirected back to the NCK Online Services Portal to complete creating your profile:
- Upload Passport Photo
- Create a Username and Password
- Enter your Contact Details
- Update your profile details by pressing ‘OK’
- Tap on the ‘Login to View Courses’ link to undertake Online CPD.
On successful registration, the system dashboard will provide you with the functions available, where you can edit your profile, make a retention application, and undertake online CPD courses.
To renew your Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK) license, access the ‘Renewal’ link via the Online Services Portal to renew your license (Retention).