Access the Koforidua Technical Institute – KOTECH Online Admission Portal via myshsadmission.com and log in to download the SHS admission letter, admission form, CSSPS enrollment form, prospectus, kits list, and enrollment code.
Table of Contents
About the Koforidua Technical Institute Online Admission Portal
The Koforidua Technical Institute offers an online admission portal, facilitating a seamless application process for prospective students. The portal allows applicants to create an account, provide necessary information, and submit required documents. It ensures transparency and efficiency, reducing paperwork and enabling applicants to track their application status.
The Koforidua Technical Institute’s online admission portal streamlines the process, making it convenient and accessible for students and the institute alike.
Computerized School Selection and Placement System, CSSPS
Explore the CSSPS Checker Portal and Check SHS Placement. Proceed to download the SHS School Admission Letter Online, print it out, complete the form with your details, and submit a copy to the school administration if you are only placed by CSSPS.
KOTECH SHS Courses/Programmes
Koforidua Technical Institute is an institution that offers various courses leading to the West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) award.
- General Science
- General Arts
- Technical Studies
- Visual Arts
All SHS 1 students offer the following compulsory core subjects:
- English Language
- Social Studies
- Integrated Science
- Physical Education
These are offered in addition to other elective subjects selected from one’s programme of study. Besides, the Ghana Education Service – GES in collaboration with the National Council for Curriculum and Assessment (NaCCA) has implemented a new curriculum known as the Common Core Programme (CCP) expected to take effect next academic year.
How to Login to the KOTECH Online Admission Portal
Check out the procedures to login to confirm and download the Koforidua Technical Institute admission form and letter.
- Access the myshsadmission main website via www.myshsadmission.com
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘Click here to select your school’ button to proceed.
- Select Koforidua Technical Institute to proceed.
- Enter your JHS Index Number and Add the year you completed JHS
- Locate and Tap on the Login button to Proceed
- Complete and submit the admission form
- Print your Admission Notice
- Download the Kit List and other documents.
Note: Pay the online admission processing fee. The Guardian’s email address is required. If you must pay for more than one student, use different email addresses.
Document to Download
Download the following documents after filling out the admission form:
- Admission letter
- Placement Form
- Enrolment Form
You will be required to input your Enrolment Code found on the Enrolment Form. Admission is not complete without these documents.
Guidelines for New Arrivals
- Students are to undergo a physical examination at the school gate to ensure that they are in the prescribed attire, have their hair trimmed according to school regulations, etc.
- Students, especially boarders, must report to the Senior Housemaster, Senior Housemistress, or their assistants for their List to be inspected.
- Each student would be allocated to a house of residence after going through a registration process. Day students are obliged to undergo the registration process to be affiliated with a house.
- Students are advised to keep their registration receipts, which will be used for the collection of items from the school’s store.
- Borders are obliged to report to their houseparents for registration and dormitory allocation.
- Boarders are to report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for the allocation of tables in the dining hall.
- Under no circumstance should a student give pocket money or any personal items to a senior for safekeeping. Such monies should be kept with their house parents.
Guidelines for Subsequent Arrivals
- Students are to report to their house parents for registration immediately upon arrival.
- Boarders must report to the Senior Housemaster and Senior Housemistress for table allocation.