With your credentials, explore the Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic – IMAP Post-UTME/DE Screening Form. Thereafter, check your result through IMAP Post-UTME Screening Result. Check out IMAP Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Reqiurement, Screening date, and Registration Details.
Table of Contents
IMAP Post-UTME Eligibility
- Candidates are to choose IMAP as their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates who score 110 or above in the 2023 UTME are eligible
- Candidates must have at least Five O’level credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, obtained at least two sittings.
IMAP Not your First Choice?
If Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic was not your first choice institution, but you wish to be admitted for the 2023/2024 academic session, worry not! You must visit any JAMB-accredited CBT center to make IMAP your Institution of First Choice. This change will enable you to participate in the post-UTME screening exercise.
How to Apply for the IMAP Post-UTME Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Registration Form.
- Visit the Polytechnic’s Portal via portal.imap.edu.ng
- Access the official portal to initiate the application process.
- A payment is required. This can be done conveniently online through the portal.
- Complete the screening form online with accurate details.
- Ensure to provide a valid email address and phone number, as they will communicate further information.
How to Login to the IMAP Student Portal
Below is the step-by-step way to login to the Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic Student Portal
- Check out the IMAP Student Portal via portal.imap.edu.ng
- Locate and Tap on Student to Proceed
- Enter your Matriculation Number
- Provide your Password
- Tap on the Login Button to Proceed
Address: GGVR+C92, 950101, Bukar Saidi, Nasarawa, Nigeria
Phone: +234 (0) 8166689222