Access the Borno State University – BOSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Form with your credentials, such as your Username and Password, and login via bosu.admissions.cloud. Thereafter, check your result through BOSU Post-UTME Screening Result. Check out BOSU Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Reqiurement, Screening date, and Registration Details.
The Borno State University hereby invites candidates who chose the University as FIRST CHOICE at the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)/Direct Entry (DE) and obtained a minimum score of 150 points and above to apply for the Screening Exercise for admission into the University which commenced.
Table of Contents
BOSU Post-UTME/DE Eligibility
- Candidate must have chosen Borno State University as their first choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the programmes they applied for.
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at ‘O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant Subject combination in the 2023 UTME:
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall, in addition to the minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics), have scored a minimum of 9 points or Merit in NCE and at least lower credit in ND/HND or Second Class Lower in a Degree.
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks of the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have appropriate scores must change to other relevant programmes at the jamb portal.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’level results are uploaded to the Jamb website as soon as possible, as those who do not will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting their ‘O’ Level results must indicate Awaiting Result (AR) in the grades column on the screening form and upload such results when their SSCE is released.
How to Access the BOSU Post-UTME Screening Form
Check out the steps to access and apply for Borno State University BOSU Post-UTME Screening Form.
- Visit the BOSU Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Homepage
- Locate and Tap on Portal
- Under Portal, Locate and Tap on Post UTME Portal to Proceed
How to Apply for the BOSU Post-UTME Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Borno State University Post UTME Screening Registration Form.
- Eligible Candidates must input their Jamb Registration Number as username and password to confirm pre-loaded Jamb Details at bosu.admissions.cloud
- Generate the Remita code for payment with your master visa card or print out the payment slip,
- Proceed to any bank branch and pay the sum for the exercise.
- Proceed back online and Login with your Jamb registration
- Complete the form online as requested.
NB: Candidates are to note that physical screening will be conducted concurrently.
Below is the list of programmes/courses offered at Borno State University and their cut-off marks
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Medicine And Surgery 200
- Nursing Science 180
- Physiotherapy 180
- Radiography 180
- Medical Laboratory Science 180
- Biochemistry 180
- Health Information Management System 180
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agriculture 160
Faculty of Science
- Biotechnology 180
- Plant Science & Biotechnology 170
- Computer Science 180
Faculty of Social & Management Science
- Mass Communication 170
- Public Administration 170
Faculty of Arts and Education
- Education Computer Science 170
Address: Kano Rd, Njimtilo 602104, Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria
Phone: +234 701 444 9880