Discover the Health Professions Council of Zambia – HPCZ Online Services Portal and login to create an account, register for a practicing license, complete the renewal application form, apply for student indexing, download the exam slip, and check your LEX results.
Table of Contents
Health Professions Council of Zambia – HPCZ Online Services Portal
The Health Professions Council of Zambia – HPCZ Online Services Portal is a self-service platform used by management and health practitioners for all activities such as student indexing, registration of new health workers, and practicing license renewal. Check out our guidelines on how to register on the HPCZ Portal and access all the available services.
How to Login HPCZ Online Services Portal
Follow this step-by-step guide to login Health Professions Council of Zambia – HPCZ portal.
- Go to the HPCZ Website
- Access HPCZ Online
- Select Online Services (If registered, proceed to Login)
- If you experience difficulties with logging in but have an account, tap on ‘forget password‘. An email will be sent to reset the password. Be sure to check the SPAM or JUNK box as well.
If not registered,
- Proceed to tap Not Registered for Online Services and create an account
- Select Category
- Enter NRC/Password Number
- Enter a Valid Email
- Tap on the Register for Online Services button
An email will be sent to reset the password. Be sure to check the SPAM or JUNK box as well.
- Tap on the Complete Registration Application
Note: If you receive a notice “Report not as spam”.
- Proceed to tap the notice and check the emails
- Follow the link to create your Username and Password
- Login with your credentials
- Fill out all the details
- Tap on the Profile from the dashboard
- Upload all required documents
How to Access Your Examination Slip on the HPCZ Online Portal
Inform the candidates they can now access their examination slips which they will need to present on the day of the examination. The steps are as follows;
- Login HPCZ Online Services Portal
- Tap the ‘Menu’ button on the top left (3 lines)
- Go to Examination
- Tap on Examination Application
- Tap on the Exam Card button
- Press to download your HPCZ Examination slip or save it as a PDF.
LEX candidates’ examination slips have been sent to your respective emails. If you’re unable to see your slip, kindly contact our IT officer via WhatsApp only, at 0762989962. But, also check your spam folder before you contact us.
HPCZ Contact Details
No. 6640 Mberere Road,
Olympia Extension, Lusaka
Tel: 0770 023624
Email: [email protected] ;