Table of Contents
HPCZ Online Services Practitioner Renewal
Here’s how to log into the HPCZ online services portal to start your practitioner licence renewal process.
- Go to portal.hpcz.org.zm
- Enter your Username and Password (If not registered for online services, go to Not Registered)
- Enter your HPCZ registration in full, your NRC, and your valid email address
- Press the Register for Online Services button to finish registration for online services process
After you create your Username and Password
- Enter your Login Credentials
- Select your Cadre
- Search for your HPCZ Number by clicking on the Forgot your Registration number
- Input your NRC to search for your HPCZ Number
Check for your details searched by your NRC. Use your Registration Number to register at login page.
- Access your HPCZ Dashboard
- Tap on Profile to view your profile
Check if your details are correct. Update details such as photo, phone number, email address and change your password if necessary.
- Edit Profile Picture
The system will give you the privilege to create/change your own unique password.
- Tap on Renewals to begin the process of renewing your Annual practicing certificate
- Proceed and tap on the New Renewal Application Button
- Fill in the form with details
- Tap on the Submit Application button to make an application
After Submitting your application successfully, an invoice will be displayed indicating how much you are required to pay.
- Download your invoice by pressing the Download Invoice To proceed to payment,
- Tap to Make Payment Button
A page will pop up which will give you options for renewal. If you are not on DDAC you use the VISA Option which will take you to a payment portal where you have to enter your card details. If your payment is made through DDAC press option DDAC and your details will be verified with the Council if the deduction was made to give access to proceed.
How to Pay for HCPZ Renewal Using VISA
- Fill in the form and press Pay Now to Pay Using VISA
- After a successful payment or verification of DDACC payment,
- Download your Licence and your receipt by pressing Download Licence
- Tap to Download Receipt respectively
HPCZ Student Indexing
Health Professions Council of Zambia – HPCZ student registration/Indexing is the process that allows the Council to ascertain whether students admitted to the various health sciences programs meet the minimum entry requirements as well as verify the authenticity of their grade twelve results or its equivalent.
It involves assigning students with unique identifiers. This process applies to all those enrolled to undertake approved certificate, diploma, and degree programs in training institutions recognized by the Health Professions Council of Zambia.
HPCZ Requirements for Indexing Locally-Trained Students
Indexing of students in approved training institutions shall be done within the first month of being enrolled in a training programme and the following shall be the requirements:
- Duly completed Indexing Application Form
- Copy of valid acceptance letter from the training Institution
- Certified copy of the Grade 12 certificate or its equivalent, with grade Credit or better in 5 subjects: English, Mathematics, Biology or Agricultural Science, Physics, Chemistry or Science, and any other subject. (Equivalents must be equated to the Zambian system)
- Certified copy of the National Registration Card/ Passport
- One passport-size photograph
- Proof of payment of the Student Indexing Fee
Procedure for Indexing Students
The following shall be the procedure for student indexing;
- Submission of duly filled-in HPCZ Student Indexing Application Forms to the Health Professions Council of Zambia.
- The Council shall verify and validate the indexing forms submitted.
- Assign each applicant a unique HPCZ identifier (index number) which will be linked to the student registration number.
- Individual files shall be opened for each of the qualified applicants who will provide a basis during registration as a professional after completing the training programme.
- A list of indexed students shall be sent to the respective training institutions (Not applicable for foreign-trained).