Discover the Al-Faruq College of Education – AFCOE Admission List. Hence, your long-awaited information about your admission into the institution will be sent via SMS to the phone (mobile) number used to apply for admission. On the other hand, check your admission status.
About the Al-Faruq College of Education Admission List
The Al-Faruq College of Education Admission List is a crucial document that contains the names of students who have been offered admission to the college for a particular academic session. It is a formal announcement of the successful candidates and is typically published on the college’s official website or notice board. Candidate can also explore the List of Colleges of Education and their courses in Ghana.
The admission list provides important information, such as the names of the admitted students, their chosen programs or courses, and any additional instructions they need to follow for enrollment. Applicants eagerly anticipate it as it signifies their acceptance into the college and marks the beginning of their educational journey at Al-Faruq College of Education.
How to Check the AFCOE Admission List
Check out the steps below to access and check your name on the Al-Faruq College of Education admission list and print the letter.
- Visit Admission Ghana via https://admissionsghana.com
- Locate and Tap on College of Education
- Select the academic year (i.e.,2024/2025)
- Select a school (e.g., Al-Faruq College of Education)
- Tap on Check
- Type in your Application Number in the text box
- Tap on the Search button to Proceed
- Resend Code
- Type the exact telephone number you used when you first applied online (DO NOT CHANGE THE TELEPHONE NUMBER)
- A correct telephone number entered will indicate [√] with a new PIN code generated.
- A wrong telephone number entered [×] error Proceed
- Type in your Application Number and the PIN in the spaces provided.
- Sign in to access your admission letter.