Explore the Students Loan Trust Fund – SLTF Login and learn how to login to the Students Loan Trust Fund via application.sltf.gov.gh, allowing students to offer loans for tuition fees, accommodation, books, and other relevant expenses.
Applicants yet to apply for Student Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) Online in Ghana are to learn how to do so via How to Apply for Student Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) Online in Ghana. After successfully applying, check out How to Repay Student Loan Trust Fund in Ghana.
Table of Contents
About the Students Loan Trust Fund
The Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) is a financial institution established by the government of Ghana to provide financial assistance in the form of loans to eligible Ghanaian students pursuing higher education. The SLTF aims to bridge the financial gap between students’ educational expenses and their ability to pay, enabling them to access quality education.
The fund offers loans for tuition fees, accommodation, books, and other relevant expenses. Repayment of the loans begins after the completion of studies, allowing beneficiaries to establish themselves in their chosen careers before repayment commences. The Students Loan Trust Fund is vital in promoting equal educational opportunities and supporting students in pursuing higher education in Ghana.
Students Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) Application Requirements
To Apply for the Student Loan Trust Fund (SLTF) applicant must;
- Be a Ghanaian below the age of 45 years.
- Have been offered admission to study in an accredited tertiary programme in Ghana.
- Be pursuing a tertiary programme such as a diploma or 1st degree.
- Register for a valid Ghana Card Number (can be acquired at designated GRA offices for free)
- Have a valid Email Address
- Register for a Mobile Phone Number
- Have a Student ID card or admission letter
- Have an E-zwich Card (can be obtained at any bank)
How to Access the SLTF Login
To access and login to the Students Loan Trust Fund login portal, kindly follow the procedures outlined below:
- Access the Students Loan Trust Fund via https://www.sltf.gov.gh
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Homepage
- Locate and Tap on Loans
- On the Page, Locate and Tap on APPLY NOW to proceed
- On the Page, Locate and Tap on Login at the right corner of the page
How to Login into SLTF
To login to the Students Loan Trust Fund, applicants must follow the steps below to offer loans for tuition fees, accommodation, books, and other relevant expenses:
- Visit the STLF Login via https://application.sltf.gov.gh
- Enter your Ghana Card/SSNIT Number to proceed
- Locate and tap on the Next Button to Proceed
Ways to Check Your Student Loan Statement
To check your Students Loan Trust Fund statement for repayment, applicants are to follow the steps below:
- Go to the Students Loan Trust Fund Website
- Locate and Tap on Check Your Statement to proceed and access the portal