Do you want to check your UKZN admission status and accept your application offer online? Learn how to apply for University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) admission via the CAO online application portal. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to track your UKZN registration process.
Table of Contents
How to Check CAO UKZN Admission Status Online
To check the status of your application, use your ID, CAO, or UKZN student number to access the portal.
- Go to Application Status Check
- Enter your ID, CAO, or UKZN student number
- Tap to Check the Status
The outcome of your UKZN application status could be one of the following
- Firm offer
- Firm offer
- Offer with residence
- Pending statuses where no decision has been made
- Referred for decision
- Awaiting academic record or other documentation
- Regret status because
- You did not meet the admissions requirements
- Programme is full
- The offer was withdrawn because you did not accept it within the specified period.
- You declined the offer
If you have been made an offer, you need to register for your courses.
Do You Know
Applicants can use the CAO Status Check to accept the UKZN admission offer.
How to Accept UKZN Admission Offer
Accepting an Offer for Undergraduate students is now an online process. You will receive a link on the Email address you provided when you applied and login details will be sent by SMS to your cellphone. This will enable you to access the UKZN Student iEnabler to indicate acceptance of one or more applications and to upload copies of required documents.
Acceptance of Offer and Indemnity documents shown will need to be downloaded, completed and signed before they can be submitted along with other required documents.
UKZN Online Registration
All registration processes must be completed online via the UKZN Student Central Portal, as there will be no registration services and registration assistance available on any of our campuses.
Online Registration Cater For:
- Accepting offers
- Change of mind
- Applications for re-admission
- Counseling as required
- Financial clearance
- Registration for residence
- Final academic registration
How to Track Your UKZN Registration Process Online
All registration for new and returning students will be online and remote. No unregistered students will be allowed on our campuses.
- Apply via CAO (if needed apply for residence space)
- Receive offer from UKZN (incl. provisional Residence offer)
- Complete the Acceptance form and pay the acceptance of the offer fee
- Upload necessary documents and accept the offer (Holds lifted by College)
Online Academic Registration
- Receive curriculum guidance
- Select modules
- Acknowledge UKZN rules
- Approval of curriculum by School
- College checks uploaded documents and approves curriculum.
NB: Check out for Registration parked and Fee clearance/NSFAS funding confirmation
UKZN Online Residence Registration
- Complete online residence forms if you have received an offer of space
- Print proof of residence form
- All fully registered students will use proof of registration to enter campus (with photo ID or student card)
- Proceed to Risk Management Services (RMS)
- Collect Student Card