Explore the Osun State University – UNIOSUN Post-UTME/DE Screening Form and login to complete an online application form. UNIOSUN Post-UTME 2023: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Screening date, and Registration Details.
Candidates who are yet to apply for admission should do so via the UNIOSUN Admission Portal. In addition, apply for a hostel and register for your semester courses at the UNIOSUN Student Portal. After successfully applying for admission, tap here to check your UNIOSUN admission status.
Notice is hereby given that the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise will be held for candidates who chose Osun State University as their first choice or those willing to change their institution and make UNIOSUN their first choice, who have a minimum score of 160 marks.
However, candidates who scored under 200 would not be considered for admission into any under-listed programmes: Nursing, Medicine, Law, Common, and Islamic Law. Meanwhile, candidates who chose any of the above-mentioned courses but scored less than the prescribed marks can change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
Table of Contents
- UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Medicine, Nursing, and Law, where candidates are expected to have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO in the relevant subjects at one sitting.
- The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates should meticulously and truthfully provide their details on the University Portal.
- UNIOSUN has ZERO tolerance for corruption in whatever form.
- Therefore, candidates who upload falsified entry qualification results, date of birth, or JAMB Score will be automatically disqualified, and any fees paid will not be refunded.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply them within one week of release. Any candidate failing to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission.
How to Access the UNIOSUN Post-UTME Screening Form
In order to get access to the Osun State University Post UTME Screening Form, the actions outlined below should be followed in the correct order.
- Visit the UNIOSUN Website
- Locate the Navigation Tap on top of the Homepage
- Locate and Tap on E Portal
- Under E Portal, Locate and Tap on Undergraduate Admission Portal to Proceed
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post-UTME Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the Post UTME Screening Form at Osun State University.
- Visit the UNIOSUN Post-UTME Screening Form
- Locate and Tap New Applicant to Proceed
- Be careful to correctly enter your DE/UTME Registration Number on the login page.
- Access to the registration form is after the payment of the application fee via the use of an Interswitch enabled/Debit card (MasterCard or Verve) on the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform.
- Fill out your information correctly in the subsequent forms presented and submit as appropriate.
- You will be required to upload a passport photograph image of yourself which should not be more than 50 Kilobyte in filesize, and the Width and Height must be between 150 and 250 Pixels.
- On completion of the registration form, print and bring your screening forms on the day of the screening exercise.
- Modifying your application form will NOT be possible after submission, and you may be DISQUALIFIED or PROSECUTED if you have submitted the wrong information at any point.
Address: Main Campus, Oke Bale Street, Area 210001, Osogbo, Nigeria
Phone: +234 810 797 6419