Access the University of Maiduguri – UNIMAID Post-UTME/DE Registration Screening Form with your credentials and login via putme.unimaid.edu.ng. Thereafter, check your result through the UNIMAID Post-UTME Screening Result. Check out UNIMAID Post-UTME 2024: Cut-off mark, Eligibility, Reqiurement, Screening date, and Registration Details.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) for 2024/2025 academic session that the Post UTME/DE (PUTME) Screening Exercise will commence on soon.
Candidates are advised to visit the website putme.unimaid.edu.ng for details on the procedure for online registration, screening exercise requirements, payment procedure, and other general information. Candidates must pay a non-refundable fee,
UNIMAID Post-UTME Eligibility
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the University of Maiduguri as their first choice during 2024 JAMB are eligible for the Screening Exercise.
- UTME candidates MUST have a minimum score of 140, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the university’s website
- Candidates must meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses and have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the 2024 JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates who do not meet the above requirements will be allowed to change to another course whose requirements they meet.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five O’ Level credits in subjects relevant to their proposed courses, including Mathematics and English Language, at not more than two sittings. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National and/or Higher National Diploma Level(s) or Merit at NCE Level.
- Only O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website of the national examing bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted at verification.
How to Apply for the UNIMAID Post-UTME Screening Form
Follow this comprehensive step to apply for the University of Maiduguri Post UTME Screening Registration Form.
- Visit the University’s Portal via putme.unimaid.edu.ng to register
- Use your JAMB registration number as both username and password to log in.
- If you are successful, you must provide a valid email address; kindly provide one and tap submit.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email.
- Tap the confirm email button, and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Log in again with your Jamb number as username and password, you will be required to change your password.
- After changing the password, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- After making the payment, log in with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration.
- First, you will be redirected to the course selection page, where you must provide the following.
- UTME first choice (NOTE: you can only select a course with requirements below or equal to your JAMB score and not above.
- UTME second choice
- Next, you will be redirected to a biodata form. Ensure to fill in all the required fields, your UTME registration passport photograph will be there. Save and tap next.
- Here, you must provide your O-level results; a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- If awaiting results, tap on the Awaiting Results button; whenever the result is available, you can come back and update it.
- On the next step, you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next, you will be redirected to the documents upload page, where you will upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Tap-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
Address: University of Maiduguri, 1069 Bama – Maiduguri Rd, 600104, Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria
Phone: +234 803 467 1898