The Management of the University of Education, Winneba (UEW) wishes to inform all First-Year Students (2021/2022 Academic Year, Regular) that, as part of the measures required to control the spread of COVID-19. Students are to visit the University Website and Sign Matriculation Register.
The management also wishes to inform all freshmen and fresh-women that ONLY STUDENTS WHO REGISTER WILL HAVE THEIR NAME IN THE MATRICULATION BROCHURE.
How to Sign UEW Online Matriculation Register
Students are to follow this procedure:
- Visit the University website via uew.edu.gh
- click on MATRICULATION REGISTER (Alternatively, visit mat.uew.edu.gh)
- Enter Student ID (Student Number) and Applicant ID as Password
- Read the Matriculation Oath
- Click on Confirm to register
- Log out.
One thought on “UEW Fresh-Year Regular Students to Sign Matriculation Register Online.”